NFV World Congress: Accelerating Telecom Innovations
Tim Doiron will moderate the panel debate Commercialising NFV on Wednesday May 3, 2017 in Congress 1, Oak. Market leaders debate key issues for advancement. This panel will debate the dynamics in the next phase of NFV ecosystem development:
• How will confidence in NFV as a common infrastructure platform be raised?
• How will success of the first ETSI Plugtest be baked into product development?
• How will NxN interoperability in the product/service catalogue be managed on an ongoing basis?
Paul Parker-Johnson will moderate the panel Envisioning the NFV+SDN+MANO Future on Thursday May 4, 2017, in Oak & Fir. Market leaders debate key issues for advancement. This panel will debate likely developments in NFV+SDN+MANO over the next year:
• What will be achieved in the coming year, how will we measure progress?
• Is this “the year of NFV” and what does that mean?
• Will cloud paradigms of disaggregation, containers, microservices come to fruition?
Robert Haim will deliver the opening address and chair the panel OPNFV & OpenStack: Progress and the Year Ahead in Cedar on Wednesday May 3, 2017. Open Platform for NFV (OPNFV) facilitates the development and evolution of NFV components across various open source ecosystems. Through system level integration, deployment and testing, OPNFV creates a reference NFV platform to accelerate the transformation of enterprise and service provider networks.
The OpenStack project is a global collaboration of developers and cloud computing technologists producing the open standard cloud computing platform for both public and private clouds. Backed by a vibrant community of developers and some of the biggest names in the industry.
Project active participants present and discuss current progress and the outlook for future developments.