The Communications Software Syndicated Research Program addresses the business and network operations software market for CSPs worldwide. It proves insight into the market, vendors, and their offerings and helps match the offerings to the needs of CSPs. It comprises BSS, OSS, domain control and orchestration, and network software. Key research topics include: slicing, AI and machine learning, business process automation, network and service orchestration, support of multi-edge computing resources and applications, and NFV security.
Telecoms Business Operations (BSS)
- Revenue Management
- Partner Management
- Customer Management (Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Product Management
- Business Governance
Telecoms Network Operations (OSS)
- Service Assurance
- Network Provisioning & Configuration
- Service Provisioning
- Network & Service Orchestration
- Network Governance (NOC, SOC, SEC, etc.)
Domain Control & Orchestration (DCO)
- Domain Controllers
- Cross-Domain Orchestrators
Network Software (Service Layer Software & NFV)
The basic subscriptionprovides:
- Unlimited access to the analyst for press release quotes and off-the-cuff consultations on current topics
- Two bi-annual “CommSoft Insights” reports per year and verbal briefings of the contents, if desired
- Six company vendor snapshots per year
- One vendor profile and vendor snapshot per year covering your company or a focused offering of your company.
- One case study of an implementation of your customer
- Optional custom research topics analysis (timing, focus, and scope by mutual agreement).
- A•A•A (AI, Automation, and Analytics) Syndicated Research Streams for Network (A•A•A-N) or Business (A•A•A-B). Annual report on the vendor landscape and quarterly reports on topical subjects.
Click for more information about Mark Mortensen, analyst.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.